Landmarc Real Estate is pleased to offer numerous methods for assessment payments:
Check & Money Order Payments
All checks and money orders should be made payable to your community association and mailed to the following address: Community Association Name, c/o Payment Processing Center, P.O. Box 60845, Phoenix, AZ 85082. For your convenience you may also drop your payment off at our corporate office in Fredericksburg, VA during regular business hours. If you wish to drop off after hours, you may do so by using the drop box located at the front of the building.
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION
When remitting payment, please remember to do the following:
- Send your payment by the payment due date to avoid late charges.
- Please allow 5-7 business days (with extended time during the holiday season) for receipt of your payment.
- Please reference your five digit account number on the memo line of your payment.
- If you are making multiple payments for one or multiple properties, please submit one check and/or coupon for each payment and be sure to use separate remittance envelopes. This is required to ensure that each payment is posted correctly and in a timely manner.
- DO NOT SEND CASH OR CORRESPONDENCE.
- Your association provides you with one coupon book per year. There is a $5.00 charge for replacement booklets.
**If you use an automatic bill payment service, please ensure that your payment is set up payable to your community association and that you reference your five digit account number.
An ACH payment is a recurring electronic debit from your checking or savings account. Once you are signed up for this service Landmarc will initiate the debit from your account based on your current payment schedule. There is no fee for this service. Payments are deducted during the first week of each payment cycle. Please mail the original ACH form along with a voided check to Landmarc Real Estate, Attn: Electronic Payments Department, PO Box 7268, Fredericksburg, VA 22404. Please note that your account must be current to qualify for this program.