At Landmarc, we understand the importance of community. Our team knows that it is important to learn from and exchange ideas with others in the region, in addition to enhancing community spirit through support of local groups and events.
We maintain professional memberships with the following organizations to strengthen our team’s knowledge of industry changes and developments, as well as display our commitment to best business practices:
- Better Business Bureau Accredited Business
- Community Associations Institute, National Chapter
- Community Associations Institute, Washington Metropolitan Chapter
- Community Associations Institute, Central Virginia Chapter
- Fredericksburg Area Association of Realtors
- Fredericksburg Area Chamber of Commerce
Our community involvement extends well beyond our professional associations with trade-related groups. We are active in events and programs which positively impact neighborhood morale and ultimately make the greater Fredericksburg region a more desirable place to live. Sometimes through monetary sponsorship and on other occasions by donating our time, we have supported:
- National Night Out
- Fredericksburg Area Soap Box Derby
- Local Swim Teams
- Community Contests
- Fredericksburg Academy and Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, and Stafford area schools
We believe in giving back to the community in which we live and work. We maintain professional relationships with many community groups and organizations that have needs throughout the year, and we strive to contribute as much as possible to assist in the demand for food, household products, morale boosters, and more.
Our involvement with the following causes is important to employees throughout our company, and we encourage participation at all levels. Further, we aim to lead by example within our organization, and likewise hope our entire team is able to help lead by example in the greater region.
- Rappahannock Big Brothers & Big Sisters
- Bragg Hill Family Life Center
- Hope House
- Fredericksburg Area Food Bank
- Blue Ridge Area Food Bank
- Spotsylvania Lions Club
- Thurman Brisben Center (Fredericksburg Homeless Shelter)
- Avon Walk for Breast Cancer